Founding attorney Anthony Williams has extensive experience handling high-stakes cases. As a lawyer for the United States Marine Corps, he provided dedicated legal services across the country and around the globe. He held the positions of Military Judge, Criminal Defense Trial Attorney. Senior Appellate Defense Attorney. His service as a judge advocate gave him a broad background in both military and civilian law.
With over 20 years of legal experience, attorney Anthony Williams has successfully handled complex civil and criminal matters in state and federal courts. He now practices in the areas of Family Law; Divorce; Child Custody and Support; Criminal Defense, including Courts-Martial and Appeals; and Civil Litigation, including Personal Injury.
A native of Chicago, Anthony Williams enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1980. He then Studied Criminal Justice at the University of Illinois and interned at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office. He graduated from DePaul University College of Law. While studying law he worked as law clerk for the law firm of Greenbaum & Leavitt. Attorney Williams returned to the Marine Corps and retired after serving for 20 years. He opened the Law Offices of Anthony C. Williams & Associates in Stafford Virginia, where he continues to provide effective legal representation in a board spectrum of legal matters.
As a retired Marine, Anthony Williams offers the honor, Courage and commitment of a true professional. He knows how to handle high-pressure situations, and how to effectively protect your interests.
- Virginia, 2007
- California, 1995
- Illinois, 1991
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1991
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2007
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois – J.D. – 1991
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois – B.A. – 1998